SECURITY by Drypower 12V 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid battery with F1 terminals for use in alarm systems
Replaces BP7-12, PS1270S, DM12-6.5, DM12-7, FG20721, CBL12V7.0AH, LP12V7AH, LP12-6.5, LP12-7.0, LPL12-6.5, WP7-12, NP1270, PB12/7, PS-1270, RM12-7.2, RT1270E, CP1270
Not recommended for cyclic use
Multipurpose VRLA AGM batteries for superior service life and dependable performance.
for constant/float backup and light cycle use in security alarm panels,
emergency lighting, toys, test equipment, general electrics, automatic
doors, marine power and more.
Backup & Main Power Series
- Industry leading 99.99% pure lead content for superior service life and dependable performance.
plate design & higher percentage of tin content compared with the
industry standard to maximise battery standby life by minimising
- Suitable for use in any orientation (except inverted) for use in hard to reach or remote locations.
- Maintenance free and non-spillable design for long service life.
and 12V models available for consumer and industrial needs, from
children's ride on toys to medical monitoring equipment and more.
- General Purpose
- Backup Power
- Medical Equipment
- Alarm Panels
- Weigh Machines & Equipment
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE TO CHANGE YOUR HOME ALARM BATTERIES
The majority of home alarm batteries are 12 Volt 7 Amp Hour the
batteries are 150mm long 65mm wide and 95mm high, available from
Batteries Direct the batteries will always be the same dimensions
however the Amp Hour rating of the battery may vary between brands this
does not affect the performance of the alarm.
It is a simple procedure to change the battery and can save you many $$$
When the Battery light shows it is time to replace the battery this is usually evey 3-5 years
The usual procedure to change the battery is:
1. Open the panel (the battery is usually located inside)
2. The Tamper alarm will sound
3. Enter your Pin Number this will turn the alarm off
4. Check the battery Part Number, Size, Voltage and Amp Hour rating of the battery
5. Close the Panel Re-Enter your Pin Number to set the Alarm, then in some cases again to put the alarm on standby
When you have purchased your 12 Volt 7 Amp Hour battery repeat 1-3
6. Take care not to pull on the wires when removing the battery
connectors and make sure you replace them on the corresponding terminal
of the new battery
The repeat step 5
CONGATULATIONS YOU HAVE JUST SAVE YOURSELF $50 TO $100.00