Fullriver Deep-Cycle Gel（DCG）batteries are maintenance
free and require no watering, while providing you with the unmatched
quality and power of Fullriver's advanced deep cycle technology.
Fullriver offers a complete portfolio of Deep-Cycle Gel（DCG）products,
featuring these benefits: Long-lasting runtime and battery life in the
most demanding of applications; Proprietary Gel formulation prevents
stratification; Superior engineering offers exceptional durability.
Fullriver Deep-Cycle Gel provides customers long lasting runtime and battery life in the most demanding of applications:
- The success of DCG batteries comes from the internationally superior Gel technology
- Excellent energy storage capacity combined with high reliability
- Designed in accordance with IEC 60254-1 700 Cycles at 75%DOD
- 7 years design life at 20 °C ambient temperature (80% remaining capacity from C20)
- Grid plate construction consisting of a lead calcium alloy
- Very low gassing due to the internal gas recombination
- High cycle service life
- Better temperature resistance performance
- Excellent deep cycle performance
- Superior low current discharge performance
- Better charge acceptability
- Better safety performance and reliability
- High Performance price/ratio and low yearly operating cost
- Non-Spillable construction design
- Safety valve installation for explosion proof
- Low self-discharge characteristic
- ABS containers and covers (UL94HB, UL94V-0 optional)
- Gel-batteries are designed to be operated within a wide temperature range –40° C and +55° C
- Maintenance-free (no topping up) motive power batteries in gel technology
- Completely recyclable
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP)/Access
- Material Handling
- Floor Machine
- Recreational Vehicle (RV)
- Electric Boats
- Golf/Utility/Neighbourhood Electric Vehicle (NEV)
- Remote Monitoring & Instrumentation
- Renewable Energy (Solar, Small Wind and Small Hydro)
Design and Materials
- Plates (electrodes): All positive and Negative plates of all DCG batteries have pasted grids:
- Alloy: Lead-Tin-Calcium (Pb-Sn-Ca).
- Calcium gives the grids mechanical stability and
guarantees low gassing rates. Tin is good for both, high corrosion
resistance and high number of cycles.
- Container & case: ABS (UL94-V0 on request).
- Electrolyte: The Battery electrolyte contains fumed silica, and there is no flow, no leakage or no graduation of acid liquor.
- Separators: European manufactured PVC-SiO2 separator is used for the optimum performance in its class.
- Terminal: DIN Standard automotive post, Brass with Pb-Sn.
- Relief valve: Release gas in case of excess pressure and protects the cell against atmosphere.
Fullriver DCG Series Warranty Period: 12 Months