Dear Valued Customer,
We’re working with our team and our suppliers to ensure continuity of supply, so customers can continue to shop safely online with contactless home delivery on our website https://batteriesdirect.com.au or Pick up at our Peakhurst NSW store.
Our response to COVID-19
- Our team will ensure COVID safe hygiene measures are in place at all times, and that social distancing is maintained throughout our store
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting with hospital grade product is in place in our store
- The number of customers in store at any time will be kept at a safe capacity and entry to the store, if store capacity is reached a 1 in, 1 out rule will apply
- Sanitisers are at the front counter
- Team members are instructed not to come to work if they are unwell, or have been around someone who is unwell
- 1.5-metre social distancing guides are located throughout the store
- Car battery fitting is also available depending on the COVID status at the time of purchasing
Our Couriers are currently experiencing some delays, due to the effects of the COVID. We're still picking and packing all orders as normal, they may just take a little more time to get to you than usual.
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02 9534 5122
Stay safe and well,
Your team at Batteries Direct