Dear Valued Customer,
We’re working with our team and our suppliers to ensure continuity of supply, so customers can continue to shop safely online with contactless home delivery on our website https://batteriesdirect.com.au or click and collect at our Peakhurst NSW store.
NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID in Sydney, some of our supplies will be delayed. Please contact us if you want to know a certain item is in stock.
Our response to COVID-19
- Our team will ensure COVID safe hygiene measures are in place at all times, and that social distancing is maintained throughout our store
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting with hospital grade product is in place in our store
- The number of customers in store at any time will be kept at a safe capacity and entry to the store, if store capacity is reached a 1 in, 1 out rule will apply
- Sanitisers are at the front counter
- Team members are instructed not to come to work if they are unwell, or have been around someone who is unwell
- QR code must be scanned and registered when visiting the store
- Mask must be worn at all times in the store
- 1.5-metre social distancing guides are located throughout the store
- Car battery fitting is also available depending on the COVID status at the time of purchasing - Battery fitting temporarily unavailable until further notice
Our Couriers are currently experiencing some delays, due to the effects of the COVID. We're still picking and packing all orders as normal, they may just take a little more time to get to you than usual.
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Flooding and extreme weather conditions across New South Wales and Queensland are impacting our ability to transport parcels via our air and road networks, resulting in some delivery delays for both states.
Stay informed with network updates on Australia Post's website.
Road Network Update
Local road closures, safety measures and access issues are also affecting deliveries in flood-affected areas with limited delivery to the following postcodes:
4069, 4070, 4210, 4211, 4352, 4355, 4500, 4503, 4505, 4510, 4512, 4514-4516, 4519-4521, 4553, 4562, 4563, 4674, 4677, 4680, 4702-4735, 4816-4830
Air Network Update
Flood waters have receded at Gold Coast Airport and air freighter services from/to the Gold Coast are planned to resume tonight.
Services into greater Queensland, including North Queensland will be routed to bypass Brisbane. We will continue to monitor the situation and resume air services when safe to do so.
Customers are encouraged to promote the use of the Australia Post mobile app for parcel tracking and for updates about impacts to the network, also available via Australia Post's website.
Our operational teams are working hard to manage the significant flooding disruptions affecting both states.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience while we navigate through this challenging time.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02 9534 5122
Stay safe and well,
Your team at Batteries Direct